Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MOVEMENT ARCHERY ONLINE SHOP
Products and services offered on our website can be purchased by individuals or legal entities pursuant to the terms and conditions specified below.
I. Goods and services
1. Tom Weksler / Movement Archery is the trading name of Tom Weksler NIF Y7661857L with address Carrer Mecanic Pablo Rada 24, 08038 Barcelona, Spain. (MA or we). MA offers the following goods and services for purchase by individuals and/or other legal entities (Purchaser or you) via our website at www.movementarchery.com (together, Goods and Services):
a. Workshops as advertised on www.movementarchery.com/upcoming-events (upcoming events).
b. Online educational videos available at MEMBERS AREA after your purchase.
2. MA reserves the right to add, remove or alter the Goods and Services available for purchase from time to time without notice.
II. Order for Goods and Services
1. You may place an order to purchase any Goods or Services provided by MA through PayPal, Stripe or WIX Payments by following the instructions as specified at www.movementarchery.com. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance.
2. At the time of placing an order, you must:
(a) specify the following information in each order:
(i) your full name and email address;
at www.movementarchery.com .
Personal data provided by you will be used in line with the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on Protection of Personal Data only in the business relationship between MA and the Purchaser and will not be disclosed to any third party without the consent of the Purchaser.
3. The contract between you and MA is formed when you place the order and pay the price of the selected Goods and/or Service in full, and when the relevant order is registered in the system of MA.
III. Payment terms
1. Prices for all Goods and Services are stipulated by MA and stated on the page for each Product and Service at www.movementarchery.com.
2. Payment can only be made using service PayPal, Stripe or WIX Payments
IV. Shipping and delivery
1. The Workshops will be held in person on the location, dates and hours stated on the relevant event page(s) at www.movementarchery.com/upcoming-events
2. The online courses are available from the moment of purchase through the MEMBERS AREA on the website.
V. Intellectual property
All rights (including copyright therein) in the contents and materials provided to you in the online shop (including all films, videos, images, photographs, instructions, feedback, voice recordings and any other communication in any form) (together, MA Materials) belong to MA. You agree not to distribute, reproduce and/or other disseminate any of the MA Materials without the prior written consent of MA and/or pass any of the MA Materials off as your own. MA will take appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the MA Materials.
VI. Cancellation and refund
1. Purchase of Workshops has no option for refunds nor cancellations. However, if you are unable to attend the Workshop, you may find a substitute to attend in your place provided you inform us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. 'ESSAYS ON FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT' and 'THE FUNDAMENTALS SERIES' have no option for refunds nor cancellations.
VII. Release of liability and indemnification
In consideration of receiving Products and Services from MA, you agree to forever release, indemnify and discharge MA, its directors, employees, agents, associates, or any entities or persons acting in any one on MA’s behalf (together, MA Team), on behalf of yourself, your spouse, legal partner, children, parents, guardians, heirs, assigns, personal representatives and estate, and all other persons and entities who could in any way represent you or act on your behalf as follows:
1. Despite all known and unknown risks, you hereby expressly and voluntarily remise, release, acquit, satisfy and forever discharge the MA Team and agree to hold us harmless of and from all, and all manner of action and actions or omission(s), cause and cause of action, suits, debts, dues, sums of money, accounts, reckonings, bonds, bills, specialities covenants, contracts, controversies, agreement, promises, variances, trespasses, damages, judgments, executions, claims and demands whatsoever, in law or in equity, including, but not limited to, any and all claims which allege negligent acts and/or omissions committed by the MA Team, whether the action arises out of any damage, loss, personal injury, or death to me or my child(ren)/ward(s), while participating in or as a result of participating in any of the ACTIVITIES. This Release of Liability, is effective and valid regardless of whether the damage, loss or death is a result of any act or omission on the part of the MA Team.
2. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, obligations, costs, damages and/or expenses whatsoever paid, incurred and/or suffered by the MA Team, including, but not limited to, any and all attorneys’ fees, costs, damages and/or judgments the MA Team incurs in the event that you or my minor child(ren)/ward(s) cause any injury, damage and/or harm to the MA Team and/or any and all other persons and entities acting in any capacity on behalf of the MA Team.
VIII. Final provisions
1. You represent that you have familiarized yourself with these terms and conditions prior to sending the Order to us and that you agree with them.
2. The terms and conditions are formulated and established in good faith for the purpose of governing the legal relationship between MA and you. In case a competent authority decides that one or more of these terms to be invalid or unenforceable, in part or in full, it shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of this agreement.
3. You agree that these terms and conditions constitute the terms of agreement between you and MA and such agreement shall be governed by the laws of Spain and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Spain with respect to all matters relating to this agreement.
These business terms and conditions are valid from May 26, 2021.